In the build-up to the Masterclass Societal Transitions, we want to inspire the bridge-builders, innovators and entrepreneurs around us. This time we ask course guide Tatiana Glad, co-founder and director Impact Hub Amsterdam for her thoughts and reading tips. Dive into the following articles and inspire yourself with new knowledge to foster systemic impact.
- Amsterdam InBusiness – ‘A place where idealism meets expertise’
- Stanford Social Innovation Review –‘Purpose as collective practice’
- Kosmos journal – ‘The Hub creating an ecology of social innovation’ (note: The Hub is now known as Impact Hub)
- Stanford Social Innovation Review – ‘How the Hub founds its center’
- OECD Yearbook – ‘Citizen Entrepreneurship & collaborative economy’
The challenges we face today are so intricately connected to each other that we need to develop a new mindset and relational practice to begin to understand how to be effective – and how to be effective together. Working with others is easy, but really rolling up your sleeves to work towards common achievement – even when it means uncovering the ugliness, and examining it – is not. But it is in this very place of creative tension, and inviting in of requisite diversity, that innovation has the potential to emerge.
– Tatiana Glad, co-founder and director Impact Hub Amsterdam