The economy is in transition. Robots are taking over manufacturing processes, transportation is being automated and 3D printers are making it possible to produce your own goods. The technological developments are creating a new industrial revolution and the structural changes will lead to changes in the existing economic sectors, creating a ‘NEXT Economy’. The NEXT Economy is in need of productivity of data, energy, mobility and resources their explanation. But how do you turn these opportunities into NEXT businesses?
Do you have an idea of what the economy of tomorrow — the NEXT Economy — will look like? Do you see chances in changes concerning big data, circular economy, mobility or sustainable energy? Are you about to launch a start-up with social impact? If so, Metropolitan Start-up Lab (MSL) is looking for you: the NEXT Entrepreneur!
Starting entrepreneurs with an idea for the Next Economy can battle on the 7th of July at the NEXT Economy needs NEXT Entrepreneur Access Point. Submit your idea and get the chance to pitch your idea to an acknowledged jury:
- Jannewietske de Vries (director Floriade 2022)
- Leendert Bikker (executive director World Expo Rotterdam 2025)
- Theo Duijvestijn (board member Roadmap Next Economy MRDH and Vice-major Westland)
- Laurens Groen (director Milgro)
- Duke Urbanik (entrepreneur in residence YES!Delft)
- Herman Kienhuis (managing director KPN Ventures)
- a networking lunch with Jannewietske de Vries (Floriade 2022), Leendert Bikker (World Expo 2025) and Jan Kees de Jager (CFO KPN), Duke Urbanik (entrepreneur in residence YES!Delft). All directors are looking for serious business partners and innovative start-up ideas.
- a reward of € 3000,-
- a subscription of 4 months at RDM Makerspace, where you can create a prototype of your idea.
- a notion within the investment strategy of the Roadmap Next Economy
Take this opportunity and enrol before the 5th of June via www.metropolitanstartuplab.nl!