DRIFT is looking for an ambitious student who is interested in supporting our research on social innovation in an internship within the TRANSIT-project.
TRANSIT (Transformative Social Innovation Theory) is a cutting-edge research project that develops a theory of transformative social innovation through work with social entrepreneurs and innovators, policy makers and academics. We study how social innovation can bring about empowerment and societal transformation. The project is co-funded by the European Commission and involves 12 partners from Europe and Latin America for four years (2014 – 2017).
WHERE DO YOU FIT IN
We are looking for someone who can:
– Help prepare scientific publications (e.g. through literature reviews, referencing, etc.)
– Help organize events for researchers, social innovators and policymakers
– Write blogs about the work done in TRANSIT for a broad audience
– Support programme development for a major conference
WHAT WE NEED
– An interest in social innovation and sustainability transitions
– Familiarity with academic writing and research processes
– Excellent written/spoken English, other languages (especially Spanish) would be a plus
– Strong organizational skills
Interested? Send a CV & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before 15 October 2016.
For a pdf-version of the vacancy please click here